DEKK’s range of rubber tracks are guaranteed to fit ASV tracked Loader and skid steer machines or your money back.
A unique feature of our ASV rubber tracks is in the design. A non-steel Kevlar belt core has been molded into the rubber, adding greater durability and reducing stretching in the track.
The heavy-duty rubber compound used in the manufacturing of the ASV track and one-piece mold of the drive lugs in the rubber provide a number of key benefits:
- Eliminate track breakage
- Extend the tracks operating life
- Greater flexibility, durability and wear resistance
- The occurrence of punctures and tears are minimised
- Reduced noise and vibration
- Improved traction and reduced surface damage as a result of the ASV track tread pattern.
- Also suit Terex and CAT machines
The full range of ASV rubber tracks are sold with a 12 month full replacement warranty and are available for same day dispatch* anywhere in Australia.
To view the range of ASV rubber tracks click here:
To view our ASV Rubber Track Technical Specification Brochure click here:
For more information email [email protected]